Sonic Fanatics

Home for a wide range of Sonic fans. Where you can discuss old and new alike.

HomeFAQCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Share | 

New Pokemon RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquacheese
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:03 pm

(This is where we can start the RP whenever we decide that we're ready to do so.)

(>^.^)># I was going to give you this waffle...
#<(._.<) but then I was like...
(>^#^<) I'm hungry.
(>^-^<) So I ate it.
<(^_^)> TEEHEE!

|~~~~~~~~~~|
|--------------------|
|--------------------|
|------ITALIAN-----|
|-------SPIRIT-----|
|--------------------|
|~~~~~~~~~~|
|
|
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheese-pals.webs.com
EmolgaFan
Official Member
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:54 pm

(So since they are coming from all other regions to the two different sides of the region, should they already be there or just arriving?)
Back to top Go down
Aquacheese
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:03 pm

(I don't really care. Just arriving would probably be fine.)

(>^#^<) I'm hungry.
(>^-^<) So I ate it.
<(^_^)> TEEHEE!

|~~~~~~~~~~|
|--------------------|
|--------------------|
|------ITALIAN-----|
|-------SPIRIT-----|
|--------------------|
|~~~~~~~~~~|
|
|
Back to top Go down
EmolgaFan
Official Member
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:21 pm

(k, also shouldn't there be two professors for the two different regions?)
Sydney looked out over the scenery of the land as the plane started to descend, her blood red eyes sparkly slightly at the thought of being in a new region with possibly new pokemon to see. She held her partner's pokeball as she looked down at the capsule. "We're almost there Jade..." she said referring to her Grovyle. Sydney gripped the seat arm as the plane started to shake slightly and the Pilot's voice came on the intercom. "We are experiencing some turbulence, please remain seated as we are approaching the land strip for landing." Sydney quickly did up her seatbelt and held onto the armrests tightly and closed her eyes; she always hated flying on pokemon and on airplanes, especially airplanes. They were like a metal death trap in her eyes. She only calmed down when she felt the plane land on the landing strip. She let out a sigh of relief once they pulled into the airport and processed to undo her seatbelt and grab her carry on and only bag as she headed off the plane, once in the airport, she let out her starter and trusty partner, Jade the Grovyle. Jade stretched and looked at her. "Grovyle?" she said as she looked at Sydney and Sydney smiled. "We're finally in Savak, Jade. Let's head out of here and see where we are suppose to go to meet Professor Redwood and Professor Willow."
Back to top Go down
Aquacheese
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:48 pm

Bo stepped off of her flight and into the Savak airport, relieved to finally be at her destination. It wasn't that she hated flying- in fact, she found it to be a very convenient mode of transportation- but long flights in an enclosed space proved to be exhausting. She thought it very unfortunate that there was not practical way to sail to this region. She let her pokemon out of their pokeballs so they could see that they had landed. "What do you guys think?" she asked them, looking out of a large, nearby window.
The pokemon let responded positively, as excited as their trainer to be seeing such a different region.
"That's what I think too," Bo said. "Let's go get our luggage so we can meet the professors and see what Savak's beaches are like." With that, she walked with her pokemon to the baggage claim.

(>^#^<) I'm hungry.
(>^-^<) So I ate it.
<(^_^)> TEEHEE!

|~~~~~~~~~~|
|--------------------|
|--------------------|
|------ITALIAN-----|
|-------SPIRIT-----|
|--------------------|
|~~~~~~~~~~|
|
|
Back to top Go down
EmolgaFan
Official Member
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Sydney sent out her other pokemon as she got down to the luggage carousel. Her team took a look around while she and Jade waited by the luggage carousel. Sydney sighed as she waited, hoping to see her luggage soon so she could get out of the airport and out into the open space where she was suppose to meet the professors and the other trainers that were supposedly also brought here as well due to their skills.
Back to top Go down
Aquacheese
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Bo, hoping that none of the stories about lost luggage on long-distance flights were true, waited by the baggage carousel in the baggage claim. Finally, luggage began to come out on the conveyor system. She quickly identified her large, navy and white, trunk-style suitcase and picked it up off of the carousel. "Let's go outside, guys," she said to her pokemon. "I wonder if anybody else is here yet."

(>^#^<) I'm hungry.
(>^-^<) So I ate it.
<(^_^)> TEEHEE!

|~~~~~~~~~~|
|--------------------|
|--------------------|
|------ITALIAN-----|
|-------SPIRIT-----|
|--------------------|
|~~~~~~~~~~|
|
|
Back to top Go down
EmolgaFan
Official Member
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:44 pm

Sydney quickly noted her dark crimson and black suitcase on the conveyor belt and pulled it off before looking at her team. "Let's head outside and see if we can find the professors and see our competition." she said as she headed towards the door while her team followed, Jade staying right beside her, keeping an eye out on her team.
Back to top Go down
Aquacheese
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:58 pm

Bo waited outside of the airport and saw a girl walking outside followed by a Grovyle. She must be from Hoenn, she thought to herself. She waved to the girl, wanting to be polite.

(>^#^<) I'm hungry.
(>^-^<) So I ate it.
<(^_^)> TEEHEE!

|~~~~~~~~~~|
|--------------------|
|--------------------|
|------ITALIAN-----|
|-------SPIRIT-----|
|--------------------|
|~~~~~~~~~~|
|
|
Back to top Go down
EmolgaFan
Official Member
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Sydney noticed the girl who waved at her a figured she must be one of the other trainers chosen by the professors and gave her a nod as she made her way over slightly, Jade following along side her.
Back to top Go down
Aquacheese
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:09 pm

"My name's Bo," she said when the girl was within earshot. "I'm from Johto. What's you're name?"

(>^#^<) I'm hungry.
(>^-^<) So I ate it.
<(^_^)> TEEHEE!

|~~~~~~~~~~|
|--------------------|
|--------------------|
|------ITALIAN-----|
|-------SPIRIT-----|
|--------------------|
|~~~~~~~~~~|
|
|
Back to top Go down
EmolgaFan
Official Member
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Sydney stops a couple of feet in front of her. "Sydney. Just call me Syd. From Hoenn." she said as she took the time to survey the other girl slightly.
Back to top Go down
Linkfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Sam stretched as he stepped off of the train. He pointed up to the sky before bringing his arm down and pointing straight ahead. "Savak, your champion is here!" The Braixen beside him barked happily. "Come on, Scorch!" He ran ahead, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead with Scorch and the rest of his team.

Believe in me who believes in the you who believes in the One Piece! lol!

Sarah-Jane: There are two types of people in this world. Those who panic, and us.
R.I.P. Elisabeth Sladen Sad
Back to top Go down
EmolgaFan
Official Member
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:59 pm

Jade's leaf twitched slightly as she turned towards the source of the noise, having heard and felt the vibrations of Sam's yell. She tugged on Sydney's sleeve slightly. "Grovyle." she said as Sydney blinked and looked at her. "What is it Jade? Hear something?" she asked.
Jade gave a brief nod and pointed towards the tunnel where the train connected to the airport.
Back to top Go down
Linkfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:06 pm

Sam kept running straight ahead, followed closely by Scorch. The Braixen suddenly stopped, noticing the people nearby. Sam kept going though...

Believe in me who believes in the you who believes in the One Piece! lol!

Sarah-Jane: There are two types of people in this world. Those who panic, and us.
R.I.P. Elisabeth Sladen Sad
Back to top Go down

New Pokemon RP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next